Beaconthorpe Methodist Church
Minister in Pastoral Charge
Revd Katie Deakins
Opportunities to Worship
- Monday – Sewing Group 10 am – 1 pm – All welcome
- Tuesday – Slimming World 9: 30 am
- Tuesday – Shibashi 9:45 am – 11 am – Gentle exercise improves health & wellbeing
- Wednesday – Luncheon Club 12 – 1 pm – serving lunches to local senior citizens. The fellowship of this community link is much appreciated, and although is it organised by ourselves; it is in association with the Social Services who provide the much needed transport for those who require it.
- Thursday The Friendship at Home Scheme (MHA) Coffee Morning 10 am – 12 noon – New members are always welcome.
- Thursday The Wives Group 7:30 pm – meets fortnightly when a variety of speakers are heard. Members are very loyal and regular in their attendance. Men are invited to attend whenever the evening would be of interest to them.
- Saturday – Fortnightly coffee mornings – 2nd & 4th Saturday in the month, hosted throughout the year as part of our mission as well as fund raising events.