Beaconthorpe Methodist Church
Minister in Pastoral Charge
Revd Katie Deakins
Opportunities to Worship
- Luncheon Club meets on Wednesday 12 – 1 pm, serving lunches to local senior citizens. The fellowship of this community link is much appreciated, and although is it organised by ourselves; it is in association with the Social Services who provide the much needed transport for those who require it.
- The Friendship at Home Scheme (MHA) Coffee Morning is held every Thursday 10 am – 12 noon and is very well attended. New members are always welcome.
- The Wives Group meets fortnightly on a Thursday evening 7:30 pm, when a variety of speakers are heard. Members are very loyal and regular in their attendance. Men are invited to attend whenever the evening would be of interest to them.
- Chair Exercise Group 10 – 11 am on a Friday
- Fortnightly coffee mornings 2nd & 4th Saturday in the month, are hosted throughout the year as part of our mission as well as fund raising events.